My husband and I bought this warranty when we purchased our jeep in sep.2007.

My daughters and I where hit by a woman and our jeep was a total loss nov. 2007. I called Kelly the ADMINISTRATOR at autosave as it says to do on my contract. She was so friendly and willing to help.

She told me to send in the police report, insurance report, and a letter telling them to cancel my warranty because of a total loss. I DID!!! She said to wait 12 weeks for my check to arrive by mail. I called her 13 weeks later and she said it was canceled in dec.2007 but she doesn't write the checks the owner does.

I got to reading the contract more closely and you can only take them to court in Michigan. I would love to get all the people that this company has screwed out of their hard earned money together and file a lawsuit in Michigan against them.

BEWARE AUTOSAVE IS A SCAM!!!

Had an Experience with Autosave?

Comments

Mitchell, Australian Capital Territory, Australia #16943

I got the BBB involved in this and he sent back a letter to them saying that I would get my money in june.Well yesterday the company that I financed my jeep through, called me and said that they had a check for the warranty which they had already been paid for and that I should come and get the check and that they would cash it for me.

Thank God for what few honest people there is left in this world.:grin :grin